Image

Image

Friday, July 20, 2012

Dominican Republic Prayer Calendar!

“For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and yourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake. For God who said, ‘Let light shine out of darkness,’ made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.” -2 Corinthians 4:5-6


It's that time again! I am blessed beyond belief to be going to the Dominican Republic again this year! We meet at the church at 3am (which is in 4 hours- maybe I should sleep?)! I cannot wait to see all that God has planned for this trip! I know that He is going to do some BIG things! Here is the link to the video I created in case you want to watch it and see a little bit of what we do down in the DR!
The DR Project!
Thank you so much to everyone who has supported me both financially and prayerfully! As of yesterday, I have finally raised all of the financial support. Praise the Lord! And now, I am asking if you would be a supporter in prayer during this week! One major thing we pray for as a team is that God will do something in us, through us, and that changes us.  Below I am listing our prayer calendar. It has something to pray for each day along with scripture to pray over as well!

Saturday, July 21: Safe travels; Romans 10:17
Sunday, July 22: Church planting; Colossians 4:4
Monday, July 23: Baseball ministry; Luke 12:11-12
Tuesday, July 24: Mobile (village to village) medical clinics; Ephesians 4:20-21
Wednesday, July 25: Health and water education program; Ezekiel 22:30
Thursday, July 26: Baseball ministry; John 20:21
Friday, July 27: Mobile (village to village) medical clinics; Romans 15:13
Saturday, July 28: Safe travels; Romans 15:20

Your prayers will be greatly appreciated, and I know that I team will be able to feel the love and support from home as we're there! I cannot thank you enough for being a part of this amazing journey for me! Of course, there will be plenty of pictures and stories to post after the trip! Thanks for being a prayer warrior! I love each and every one of you! Have a blessed week!

"HERE AM I. SEND ME!" -Isaiah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment